- AWOLNATION - Sail (Feed Me Remix)
- Lorde - Everybody Wants to Rule the World
Sail © 2011 Red Bull Records; Everybody Wants to Rule the World © 1985 Phonogram (UK), Mercury (US), Vertigo (CA); The Hunger Games: Catching Fire - Original Motion Picture Soundtrack © 2013 Republic Records, Mercury Records. My mash-ups are transformative works and are protected by the DMCA’s fair-use doctrine.
Protip: this is walking tempo, so make sure to play it while walking away from explosions like a badass
Anybody want to guess my top ten favorite male and female characters? I have two separate lists because I couldn’t keep it down to ten.
1. ”You’re an idiot.”
2. ”Don’t hang out with Thoros. He’ll get you arrested.”
3. ”I would introduce you as my friend, but I don’t like to acknowledge that we’re friend.”
4. “Thoros spends a third of his life trying to be the weird older brother I never had, a third of it trying to get into my pants, and a third forgetting that I exist. I sort of hate him.”
5. ”He’s really not all that bad, once you get to know him. If you tell him that, though, you will live to regret it.”
1. ”Daddy, are you sure about her?”
2. ”She’s crazy. I mean, she’s really really crazy.”
3. ”Once she gave me a book. That was nice. I still don’t like her.”
4. ”Arya says that she was once she was arrested for setting her house on fire. I’m telling dad.”
5. ”Uncle Davos, I can’t deal with this anymore.”
2. Melisandre does not believe in speaking to children.
3. She stares at them until they get the right idea and go away.
feel free to include a specific topic. (ex: “top 5 things john has said about his mother”)
So it’s Melisandre Week somewhere out there is the tumblr-verse and I only found out today. So third day’s prompt is “Favorite Relationship” which for me is definitely her friend/enemy relationship with Davos. She just wants to be his friend and he’s totally not having any of that shit~